No. 24 October 2002
China in Transition
Focus: China in Transition
- Zhu Jianrong
- New Trends in Chinese Diplomacy and the Outlook following the 16th Party Conference
- Marukawa Tomoo
- Towards a Strategic Realignment of Production Networks: Japanese Electronics Multinationals in Asia and China
- Gregory W. Noble
- Japanese Auto Production Networks in China: Too Little, Too Late?
- Tanaka Nobuyuki
- WTO Membership and the Fate of Chinese Law
- Tajima Toshio
- Agricultural Structural Adjustment in China and Japan
- Namiki Yorihisa
- Japan and China: History and Textbooks
- Zheng Lizhi
- The Late Professor Hashimoto Juro and Japanese Studies at Fudan University
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index