No. 28 March 2004
East Asian Regional Integration
Focus: East Asian Regional Integration
- Suehiro Akira
- The Creation of an "East Asian Economic Community," or, Odd Japan Out
- Tanaka Akihiko
- The Development of ASEAN + 3
- Sato Koichi
- ASEAN's Conference Diplomacy
- Gregory W. Noble
- Japanese Political Economy and Asian Economic Cooperation
- Shirai Sayuri
- Critical Views on the Asian Regional Bond Market Proposal
- Wada Haruki
- From a "Common House of Northeast Asia" to a "Greater East Asian Community"
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index