No. 22 December 2001
The Koizumi Reforms
Focus: The Koizumi Reforms
- Kawato Sadafumi
- The 2001 Upper House Election
- Karen Cox
- Open-List PR and the Organized Vote in the July 2001 Upper House Election
- Leonard Schoppa
- Locating the LDP and Koizumi in Policy Space: A Party System Ripe for Realignment
- Hiwatari Nobuhiro
- The Enigma of Mr. Koizumi: 'No Sacred Cows' or 'Just Plain Bull'?
- Gregory Noble
- Political Leadership and Economic Policy in the Koizumi Cabinet
New on the Bookshelves
- Nakamura Keisuke
- Education Administration and Labour Relations
- Anthony Rausch
- A Year with the Local Newspaper: Understanding the Times in Aomori Japan, 1999
- Paul Midford
- Cartelization versus Democratization: Can Japan be Trusted to Wield the Sword?
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index