No. 20 March 2001
Focus: Corporate Governance
- Kudo Akira
- Approaches to Corporate Governance: the Shaken-Sheffield Workshop on Corporate Governance in Asian-European Perspective
- Nitta Michio
- Corporate Governance, Japanese Style: Roles of Employees and Unions
- Toriyama Kyoichi
- Corporate Governance and Japanese Company Law
- Henry Laurence
- Public Television under Threat? How are NHK, the BBC and PBS responding to the Global Media Revolution?
- Anja Osiander
- Yet Another Tale of Minamata: On the Surprising Degree of Continuity in Modes of Decision-Making in Japan
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index