No.9 February 1997
Shaken's 50th Anniversary
Focus: Shaken's 50th Anniversary
- Banno Junji
- Shaken Stirred: The Fifty-Year History of the Institute of Social Science
- Kase Kazutoshi
- A Mirror onto the Japanese Social Sciences: Ouchi Tsutomu and Japanese Postwar Agricultural Economics
- Hirashima Kenji
- Recasting Europe, Old and New: Postwar Japanese Scholarship on Political Modernization in Europe
- Suehiro Akira
- Bodies of Knowledge: How Thinktanks Have Shaped Japan's Postwar Area Studies
- Morita Osamu
- Reading Modernities: A Discourse Analysis of Civil Law Theory in Postwar Japan
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index