No. 40 March 2009
Youth and Education
Focus: Youth and Education
- Ishida Hiroshi
- Japanese Life course Panel Survey and Educational Attainment of Youth
- Fukahori Satoko
- The Job Aspirations of Japanese Youths—Gender Bias and Higher Education Impact
- Nakazawa Wataru
- Does the Japanese Scholarship Loan Programs Reduce Inequality of Opportunities for Access to Universities?
- Oshima Masao
- University Student Job Hunting and University Career Placement Divisionss
ISS Researchers Reports
- Harada Sumitaka
- My Research at ISS: A Comparative Study of Urban, Rural and Family Law
- Hotta Satoko
- Skill Development and Employment Management
- Murakami Akane
- Homeownership and the Role of Work and the Family
Visiting Professor Interviews
- Janet Hunter
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index