No. 34 March 2006
Beyond the 'Lost Decade'
Focus: Beyond the 'Lost Decade': The Lessons of Economic Crisis and the Koizumi Reforms
- Kikkawa Takeo
- Beyond the 'Lost Decade'
- Gregory Noble
- Koizumi and Neoliberal Economic Reforms
- Sato Iwao
- The Japanese Judicial System in Transition: One Aspect of the 'Lost Decade'
- Matsumura Toshihiro
- Regulatory Reform in the 'Lost Decade'
- Kitamura Wataru
- The Foundations of the 'Trinity' of Local Government Finance Reform
- Ishiguro Kuniko
- Generating Equal Employment Opportunities for Female Managers: Balancing Work and Life in 21st Century Japan
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index