No. 31 March 2005
1990s' Japan: The Lost Decade?
Focus: The Lost Decade?: Findings of Shaken's Joint Research Project
- Kikkawa Takeo
- Japanese Corporations in and after the "Lost Decade"
- Nakagawa Junji
- Japan's International Economic Policy Change in the 1990s: Contradiction or Advancement?
- Osawa Mari
- Comparative Social Policy Systems from a Gender Perspective
- Suehiro Akira
- East Asia in a Globalizing World: Economic Crisis, Family Business, and Welfare Capitalism
- Tanaka Nobuyuki
- Will Chinese Reforms Accelerate?
- Khairy Tourk
- Free Trade Areas in Asia: A Political Economy Perspective
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index