No. 27 November 2003
The Changing Face of Aging
Focus: The Changing Face of Aging
- John and Ruth Campbell
- Adapting to Long-Term-Care Insurance: Where to Live?
- Jersey Liang
- Changes in Health and Well-Being among Older Japanese
- Akiyama Hiroko and Toni Antonucci
- A Cross-National Study of Social Relations and Mental Health over the Life Course
- Sugawara Ikuko
- Functions of Adult Friendship in Japan: Friendship as a Growing Bond
- Mizuno-Shimatani Izumi
- Changing Adult Mother-Daughter Relationships in Japan: Focusing on Independence and Closeness
- Katagiri Keiko
- Social and Psychological Factors in the Retirement Decision
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index