No. 26 May 2003
Postwar Japan in the World
Focus: Postwar Japan in the World
- Peter Mauch
- Prelude to Partnership: The Post-Pearl Harbor Report of Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo
- Roger Smith
- Japanese Distant Water Fisheries in the Early Post-war Period
- Sebastien CK Fung
- The Role of Tanaka Kakuei in the Sino-Japanese Normalisation of 1972
- Inada Juichi
- Changes in the Norms of "De-politicisation" and "Non-interference" in Japan's Post-war ODA Policy
- Glen D. Hook
- Japan in Regionalisms
- Gabe Masa'aki
- The Birth of the Diplomatic Marketplace and the Departure from Imaginary Realism
- Hatsuse Ryuhei
- National Security and Human Safety
- Fujiwara Ki'ichi
- The Ending of Wars and International Order: Leardership or Accord?
- Daniel P. Aldrich
- Siting Schemes: Central Governments, State Learning, and Local "Public Bads"
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index