No. 23 April 2002
Focus: Civil Society
- Hirowatari Seigo
- On "Civil Society"
- Hasegawa Koichi
- The Organisation and Activation of the Civil Sector: Rapid Development during the "Lost Decade"
- Jonathan Marshall
- Here Comes the Judge: Freedom of Information and Litigating for Government Accountability
- Kagohashi Taka'aki
- The Amami "Rights of Nature" Lawsuit
- Nakai Norihiro
- Toshi Keikaku and Machi-zukuri
- Learning from European Knowledge Partnership Roundtable
- Tom Gill
- Government Responses to Homelessness: the View from Ground Level
- Vincent Kelly Pollard
- Designing a Peaceful Okinawa: Local Opportunities, Regional Obstacles
This newsletter is in PDF format. You can read it using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe's Web site.
Should you encounter any difficulties in viewing the PDF file, you may be able to resolve these by downloading Adobe's Acrobat Asian Font Packs software.
Return to Newsletter Index